Tuesday, July 01, 2008

OK just a brief update, we went to the doc on Monday and I had my glucose screening where I had to drink a nasty sugary drink (think Jolt Cola times 10) and then they took my blood an hour later. Well I got a call today saying I passed the glucose screening but not the anemia test. A booooo, so now I am on iron supplements. Being anemic explains why I have been so tired lately and why I got the shakes on Sunday and almost passed out and why i have been looking extra pale and goth but not this goth...

I have also been craving red meat which may have a corelation to my lack of iron and if anyone sees me eating paper, chalk or something else crazy slap me. That would be Pica where people crave non-food items. My ass may be hungry all the time but I don't think I will succumb to paper. Take that anemia (insert middle finger!

Other than that things look good and we now go to the docs office every 2 weeks, this baby is gonna be here in no time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any progress on the name yet?
Let's see some pictures of the new room!

blair said...

the room is not ready, it is in a state of chaos right now but soon and no we don't have a name unless baby counts...

Anonymous said...

I recently read an article about parents trying to find "google unique" names for babies so their kid is the only one that shows up in search results. I think the general strategy is to slap random words together or use odd spellings.