Tuesday, November 18, 2008






We went to the doctor's last week and Millie is now 11 lbs 2 oz and 23 inches long at this rate she is projected to be about 5ft 6inches. I had hoped she would be taller so she could be a super model or perhaps be on America's Next Top Model cycle 45. Yesterday she grabbed a rattle and held it by herself for the first time, it was funny until she hit herself in the head with it and then proceeded to cry.



I go back to work tomorrow and I am really upset. I just don't want to leave Millie for 8 hours every day. Damn you economy, perhaps if things were better I could stay home or at least work part-time, maybe in a few months. I am afraid that I will miss out on so much but at least Chip will be with her for most of the time. OK I can't dwell on this any more b/c I just start crying.


On another important note. Have any of you read the Twilight series? Yes I know all you can think of are all those pimple faced teenage girls screaming for the vampire Edward and how much they love him.
Anyways the dork that I am I read the books and now will need someone to go see the movie with me as I am certain Chip will not be joining me as to save face. Let me know. At least I didn't do this.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come see Twilight with us; I'm making Dan read it right now. I love it!

blair said...

Count me in for the Twilight viewing. I read all of the books in a span of 2 weeks. I am a mega nerd.

Katie said...

You work 8 hours a day?

blair said...

umm define work...

Tracy Lin said...

millie will be 5'6"...she'll be my height!

i'm down to see twilight!