Monday, April 21, 2008

So we just returned from our anniversary trip to Raleigh NC where we went to a flea market, ate b-b-q and slept on a horrible mattress. We got some treasures for the baby room that I find amusing and here they are in no specific order of awesomeness...






See if you can guess what my favorite treasure is. No seriously guess. We had a good relaxing time in Raleigh despite the Homestead Suites and their shitay bed and I got to go treasure huntin and Chip got to watch his pay per view of men rolling around grappling. (I don't know how he became a fan of the UFC but I blame Gene and George)
I will post a picture of the hat my mom got the baby somewhere in South America later as I forgot to take a picture of it and am now lazy. I am sad to report that it is very cute and I can find no reason to make fun of it and it is even in a gender neutral shade of green.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I believe you meant to write "treasures", quotation marks included. Is the fan your favorite? You tend like creepy things and that is by far the creepiest. Does that elephant squirt water out of its nose? If so, I used to have one of those as a child.

You should go to this place called Toys R Us. They have up to date children's toys that you can buy new in a box. They also have toys that wont creep out your baby.

blair said...

I am no longer in school and have no use for things such as grammar and quotation marks. So what if I like creepy toys . I will let others guess before I answer what my fav is.

Amy said...

i can't even begin to imagine which is your favorite, but i like the book about the disposal truck. its important to know where trash goes, even for a baby. and that fan is really creepy. is she holding candles?

Tracy Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Lin said...

i'm guessing the fan too!

which one is your fav???

Anonymous said...

I don't know I am liking the lamb yall. It is really cute. That and the baby animals book.

blair said...

OK it was the creepy fan. What can I say it was too weird to pass up and I am not sure if she is holding the candles up or the powers of jeebuz are.

Katie said...

yea! I was right with the fan! So is the prize your baby?