Monday, May 05, 2008

So I guess this color scheme here on the blog is appropriate as we be havin a baby girl. I can't post any pictures from the ultrasound b/c baby girl would not cooperate and stay still, what I did see reminded me of skeletor from He-Man

so it is probably for the better. I am not kidding it was kind of scary I told the ultrasound tech I didn't want a picture of her if that was what I was going to have to show people. When we go back to the doctor on June 2nd we will get another ultrasound and hopefully have pictures to show you that will not be so freaky. Other than that everything seemed to be fine according to the doctor who I talked to all of 2 minutes, now she knows how it feels when I have to wait for her for 30 minutes take that establishment! In the next few days I will post pictures of the crib and share with you some of the stuff we have gotten so far...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Southern Belle...I can't wait to buy all those pink clothes with lace, bows,patent leather shoes and dolls...it's going to be so much fun!!!! Love ya :)

AmyS said...

Henry is available for all proms after 2023....