Sunday, May 18, 2008

I guess I hit my picture limit in my last post showing ya'll all the good stuff we got on our trip well here is a doosey from my mom to lighten the mood


This is what baby clothes should not look like and if any of you reading this value our friendship you will not do this to the baby. (JO JO please take note)

On the other hand we have gotten some cute and adorable items from our friends with a sense of style

you may continue to purchase cute and adorable clothing items. (Katie & Tracy)



After many attempts I have gotten a picture of my baby bump to share with those who live far and away
You will notice that my ghetto booty is still in full effect, some things will never change.


So for the next blog I promise baby room pictures but to tide you over until then here is a preview of the messy crib
I also will try my best to update this blog on the regular, but there are only so many times I can bitch about sore boobies and my need to buy a bigger over the shoulder boulder holder. Maybe the next blog can be about all the name suggestions I have gotten. Billy suggested Marcus Buster if it was a boy a little play on words (Mark Ass Busta). Thanks but no thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that blue dress?
even I don't like it!!! JOJO