Friday, August 08, 2008

Ok the nursery is also done. Thanks to Michael G. for painting Pom Pom Purin on the wall for us. It is adorable including the butt.


The wall of baby animals may or may not freak out the future baby, Erin mentioned that she was freaked out about some mushroom curtains that were in her room as a child and they had to be taken down so we may be in trouble with the creepy bears and lambs.
Now I will be conducting a poll for babies first Halloween costume. I will show you the choices below and then you can vote in the comments. Don't worry I am not going to take a 1 month old Trick or Treating b/c that is dumb but I do love Halloween so I will make her get dressed up for my enjoyment and laughter.
Choice 1
Princess Leia

Choice 2

Chewbacca

Chip wants nothing to do with this, he gave me the look of shame when I mentioned it, I think he is embarrassed.

9 comments:

AmyS said...

Leia. Not even a discussion.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Chip but I vote for Leia. What about Leia Cooke?

Amy said...

i like the chewy costume. but you could dress her like leia and then borrow my dog b/c he kind of looks like chewy (we put a bullet belt on him last halloween).

Katie said...

I'll go with Leia, b/c I like the wig. If this baby inherits your genes and doesn't start sprouting hair till she is 12, then you can use the wig all year round.

Anonymous said...

leia, leia, leia. you can find a much better chewbacca costume

Anonymous said...

georges votes leia too

Anonymous said...

chewy for sure. so funny. i'm laughing already!

Tracy Lin said...

leia! who doesn't love cinnabon buns looking hair???

Anonymous said...

updates are needed!!!!!