Friday, August 08, 2008

So what has happened since I last blogged... Well we started attending Prepared Childbirth classes where we learn breathing techniques and all about birth, me no likey. At the end of our first class we all (us and 3 other couples) had to get on the floor to meditate. I don't meditate and neither does Chip so when we are lying on the floor facing each other as the instructor tells us to visualize a mountain or some crap we start laughing. I don't mean someone burped and its funny kind of chuckle, but full on I can't look at the other person crying kind of laughing, it was embarrassing b/c everyone else was into it. Lame.


We also had a baby shower where people came from near and far (CT.) to celebrate Blair,Baby and Blair's 50 chins. Seriously all the photos that were taken I look like a huge blob so they will not be posted... They can't be on the Internet. I made Chip take pictures afterwards that do not feature my chins. Anyway the shower was fun but I was exhausted from preparing for it so I was kind of out of it. My bad. We played games where you smelled poopie diapers but really the poop was chocolate and you had to guess which kind, this was my favorite. We ate lots of food had delicious cake and then opened presents. Thanks to all who came.


Amy & Henry
Blair trying to hide chins
Pretty flowers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are all the dresses?????
Those are the only photos?????

blair said...

Yes anonymous, I did not take photos and the ones that were taken with my camera were of me opening gifts looking like a big ol chin...

Andytizer said...

Your Pom Pom Purin painting is super cute!