Thursday, January 29, 2009

O.k. so there has been a lack of content on here lately, my bad. I do have one question. Have any of you who read this blog sent me a subscription to Redbook magazine? Yes the middle aged lady publication. For the last three months I have been getting this magazine in the mail addressed to me and every time I see it, I get enraged. Does it look like I need to be reading Redbook? (besides the over abundance of grey hair) NO! That is for older women not me I just turned 30! I don't know why that magazine in particular makes me feel old but it does and I don't need a visual reminder on my coffee table so Redbook can suck it.

Millie will soon be 5 months old. I can't believe how the time has flown by and how big she seems now. She is currently working on rolling over, she made it over once and then couldn't get off her tummy and cried about it. In other exciting news Millie also spit-up on me for the first time the other day. Of course it was right after I had taken a shower and it got in my hair, I rinsed it out in the sink and thought I was good. I wasn't. The next day every time I turned my head to the right I could smell the lingering puke smell in my hair. So this is a warning to all, just get back in the shower or risk smelling like baby puke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird about your phantom magazine subscription. I've been getting Field & Stream in the mail every once in a while, addressed to me. Totally random! I have never hunted a day in my life! Although I do like to fish.

amy said...

weird..who would do that? and i agree - redbook is an old lady magazine. its too bad they couldn't send you something fun like us weekly. i wouldn't mind getting that randomly.

blair said...

I know why can't I get a free cool magazine? Field and Steam you say? We should see if they have camo softball uniforms.