Sunday, January 18, 2009













So I am not sure how or why but we seem to have a pretty damn good baby. I mean she only cries when she is hungry, we can take her anywhere and she is content and lets anyone hold her with no fussing. Ohh and she sleeps like 10-12 hours a night. We went to a birthday party last night and she just chilled in her baby bjorn, chewed her hand then fell asleep in Tracy's arms. This however scares me. I know if and when we have another one it will not be like this, it will be hell on earth, there is no way we could be this lucky twice.

In other news a shout out to Amy & Jack who wasted no time in getting preggers. I am excited for them both and am especially happy that the "Milkster" will have a buddy, lets hope they like each other.

Ok here are some pics from the photo shoot we had earlier today where Millie went on a kicking rampage in her crib. I think we have a future swimmer on our hands or a tap dancer. Please let it be swimming, tap dancing will drive me nuts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she gets it from her parents. I mean I can hang out with you guys anywhere, you only cry when you're hungry, and you're content and you don't fuss. The apple doesn't fall far...you know the rest.

amy said...

let's hope our baby will learn something hanging out with millie. you guys are lucky!!

blair said...

I guess we rubbed off on her so far but man I think I cry more at the TV than she does...totally lame I know but animal planet can be so emotional.

Anonymous said...

Great photos...she's so cute...Chip Must have rubbed off on her...not the Blair I know!!!!She and Beth would make me cry!
Keep the photos coming. Give her hugs and kisses for me. Love to all
Grandma Jo