Monday, March 02, 2009





Yes there have been a lack of updates, I apologize whole-heartily but I was the sickest I have ever been in my life two weeks ago and just busy in general. But we did give Millie her fist solid food two nights ago. As you can tell from the pictures she wasn't that into it, but if you tried it (and I did) you wouldn't be into it either. Rice cereal is gross so we are going to move on to something a bit tastier when the snow peaces out and we can leave the house. Yes lil' ol' Richmond got snow like 7 freaking inches of it. Chip attempted to sled down our driveway but it is too powdery and he went nowhere. Millie didn't seem to mind it but the Oscar and Kevin were not having it, Obi loved it and was playing in it.

Millie will be 6 months old this week, I still can't believe how much she has grown and changed in such a short time. I also can't fathom how much I love her, seriously you can never imagine how much you will love your lil' booger until you experience it.

She has not caught on to rolling over still. She gets from her back to her tummy but then cries about it. I have tried letting her cry to figure it out but that lasts about 1 minute before I succumb to her tears and help her. We go to the doc next week so I can give you her latest stats then.

In other new I am going to see NKOTB in two weeks and we got floor seats! I figured I am old enough to buy the good seats so I should no matter the cost. Obviously I am not old enough to know better. At least I didn't go on the NKOTB cruise, but I thought about it...

1 comment:

Tracy Lin said...

millie looks super cute in her pink outfit!

are you ready to get your groove on to hangin' tough???!!!