Friday, May 29, 2009





So next week Millie will be 9 months old! I know I say it all the time but I still can't believe how fast it goes by. I held a co-workers 5 week old baby yesterday and he was soooo tiny and it blows my mind that Millie was ever that small.

Millie has started pointing at things which I find to be adorable but I also think her farting is adorable so take from that what you will. Her teeth are also slowly coming up more and more and she seems to be doing fine with them. She still is an uber happy baby and I hope she stays that way forever (happy not a baby, that would be weird) but I fear the teenage years are going to be payback.

New things she is doing is making a clicking noise, scooting on her but like a dog and hating chunky stage 3 foods.

Here are some pics of our fabu new patio and Millie in her bathrobe. Scandalous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PATIO PARTY!

I couldn't believe how happy and sweet Millie was the whole time she was over at our house. She knocked back a few margaritas, sure, but still...her good mood was contagious. :)

blair said...

I need to send you the info for my Vampire/Twilight par-tay. June 13th. Vampire makeovers on the patio!
Yes I hope she continues to spread the joy for many years...

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big...time really does fly by...I can't beleive Henry will be two on Sat!!!! Love the patio.
Need more photos of Millie
Love to all...Mimi

Anonymous said...

Updates needed for CT.