Sunday, March 30, 2008

I can no longer go out in public. Well at least nowhere children will be, it scares me. I was at Marshall's looking at bathing suits that might possibly cover my expanding bump (scary in itself) when I first heard it "mommy look at this" unfortunately I would here this about 40 more times in the span of 5 minutes. No seriously I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not. To top it off her mother was not nearby so then she started screaming it, I guess her gana (grandmother) is deaf because she just let her continue doing it while pointing out the pretty beach towels. When her mother finally did come over it was like she couldn't hear the kid either cause she was having a conversation with gana about the return policy all the while "mommy look at this" was in the background pointing to anything and everything trying to get her attention. I wanted to scream at them to shut up and look at the damn two piece bathing suit the troll child was pointing at. What the hell am I going to do? What if my child is a brat? I am scared at how easily it is for me to get annoyed with a child...

I think my mom thinks we are having a girl...



She gave these to me last week and once again they are gender specific pink and brown and yes we still do not know if we are having a boy or girl. Oh mom...

Other than that the bump is starting to show and I will soon be wearing the maternity clothes that I have broken down and bought. I will tell you there are some ugly maternity clothes out there and they are all cheery and bright not so much my style. I have been getting headaches lately that suck pretty bad, about once a day they come hopefully this will go away soon. I have nothing else to bitch about for now but in two weeks expect a sweet post as my mother returns from her trip to South America with baby goodies I can only imagine, can anyone say baby baja?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're site is ALL pink too! I think you deserve a real southern bell girl!!!! She will love pink, getting dresses up in dresses with lace and bows, tea parties and dolls.

blair said...

I was too lazy to go through all the templates and that is why it is pink not b/c I secretly desire a girl and you must be crazy to think any kid of mine will wear lace or bows...