Sunday, March 16, 2008

So the tummy touching has begun. I don't like being touched most of you know this, I am not touchy feelie kinda person never have, never will. I am kinda showing, not enough for people to think I'm preggers it just looks like I have been downing Miller Lights like nobodys business. (Oh those were the days) The problem is when I see people for the first time who know they want to touch it like they are magically connecting with the blob they are not, just my stretch marks. I also had someone lift up my shirt, that was weird to say the least and I should have given them a judo chop to the hand but I didn't.





We went to the doctor this week and got some new pictures so now it actually looks like a little alien human with a profile and everything









It also looks like it has chicken wings for feet. The ultrasound lady had a hard time getting the pictures b/c the little bugger was very active all squirming around and not floating still. We are in trouble.



Last Saturday I dragged Chip to a giant children's yard sale at a church. We arrived 15 minutes before it started and there was already a huge line. I should have known then how crazy it was going to be. Chip lasted 5 minutes before he was ready to go, this was after being repeatedly run into with a stroller by a lady who thought he was a fixture or something. We got some stuff mainly a Baby Bjorn and some unisex clothes with no scalloped edging. Being that I like to make our dogs lives easier in any way possible I decided lazy Kevin would enjoy being carried around in the Baby Bjorn contraption. I was wrong.



Well I thought it was funny. So as promised in the last post I will discuss Diamond Jim's plans for the blob or as a commenter suggested pugsley. He has already bought an 1800's cradle thing it looks uncomfortable but now he wants to buy an 1800's high chair. Hell No! I realize Jim's house has a certain look but he is just gonna have to buy something modern without crystals on it this time. I like vintage things but I know better than to trust a baby in a crib from the 1950's no matter how good it looks. He also plans on teaching the child how to polish silver and set a table.

Katie also informed me that boy babies can have erections in the womb. How she knows this I don't want to know. I like to think it is a joke but according to the Internet it is not. So thank you Katie for grossing me out.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true, erections in the womb. This is only the beginning of gross things so get ready. And people should not be trying to touch Sandy! That is so rude. Juno chop everyone.

Tess said...

You probably heard that on pinkisthenewblog or something, Katie. Haha.

Blair: I am stoked. And I hate the touching thing too (besides a hug of course). Pregnant ladies and people with lots of tattoos both have that problem.

blair said...

I know and its only going to get worse. I will lose it when a stranger comes at me I will have to keep a surly look on my face at all times.

Tracy Lin said...

if a stranger comes at you and tried to touch your belly...i think you should pass gas and they'll go away! i heard ladies get pretty gassy later on in the pregnancy...

i like your baby's chicken wing legs!